Posts tagged faux news
A few things caught my interest in the last couple of days and rather than post them all separately all over Twitter and Facebook, I thought I’d chuck it all in one place.
- A couple of things interested me about the NFL today, firstly is apparently they aren’t allowed to show the field from above with all 22 players.
- And secondly, all network televised games of NFL has a set amount of ad breaks and during the game, broadcasting officials can motion to the referee to signal a 2 minute time-out for ads!
Englandthe EU, water no longer keeps you hydrated.
- In America, pepper spray is basically just a food product.
- The Bulletin raises some good points when it says that renewable energy is a myth.
- Samsung makes fun of Apple fanboys in their Galaxy S II commercial.
- Gabe Zichermann says some really interesting stuff about the Gamification of Education at TEDxKids@Brussels (video above)