Posts tagged galaxy s
- A couple of things interested me about the NFL today, firstly is apparently they aren’t allowed to show the field from above with all 22 players.
- And secondly, all network televised games of NFL has a set amount of ad breaks and during the game, broadcasting officials can motion to the referee to signal a 2 minute time-out for ads!
Englandthe EU, water no longer keeps you hydrated.
- In America, pepper spray is basically just a food product.
- The Bulletin raises some good points when it says that renewable energy is a myth.
- Samsung makes fun of Apple fanboys in their Galaxy S II commercial.
- Gabe Zichermann says some really interesting stuff about the Gamification of Education at TEDxKids@Brussels (video above)
So after losing my old lg phone I finally found an excuse to upgrade myself to a smart phone. After a but of looking around and a load of persuasion from my friends I styled on the Galaxy S. Really enjoying it at the moment, its doing everything I expected and more. For example, this post had been written entirely on my phone using Swype in under 5 minutes. Might post a couple of pictures and more about it later but I just wanted to test my new wordpress app. Loving it.